- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Stir desired recipe ingredients into 1/2 cup butter, softened; cover and chill 8 hours.
- Jalapeño Butter: 2 garlic cloves, pressed; 1 to 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced; and 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro. Serve on baked potatoes, rice, or chicken.
- Herb Butter: 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill and 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley. Serve on assorted steamed vegetables, fish, or chicken.
- Seafood Butter: 2 teaspoons grated onion and 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning. Serve on any seafood or on baked potatoes.
- Chipotle Pepper Butter: 1 tablespoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce. Serve on rice, baked potatoes, chicken, or pork chops.
- Citrus Butter: 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind and 1 tablespoon grated orange rind. Serve on any seafood, chicken, or pasta.
- Honey Butter: 2 tablespoons honey and 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind. Serve on sweet potatoes, waffles, winter squash, or ham.
- Pecan Butter: 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted. Serve on pancakes, sweet potatoes, winter squash, or gingerbread.
- Mediterranean Butter: 3 tablespoons minced pitted kalamata olives; 1 garlic clove, minced; and 2 tablespoons basil olive oil. Serve on sliced French bread for an easy appetizer or on pasta, fish, or chicken.
- Lemon-Anchovy Butter: 2 teaspoons anchovy paste, 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind, and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Serve on seafood.
- Lemon Pepper Butter: 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind, and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Serve on steak, fish, chicken, or shrimp.
- Sesame Butter: 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger, 1 teaspoon grated lime rind, and 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil. Serve on shrimp, sweet potatoes, or grilled chicken.
- Cranberry Butter: 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce. Serve on sweet potatoes, waffles, or ham.
- Bourbon Butter: 2 tablespoons bourbon. Serve on pork chops or ham, toasted pound cake, waffles, or sweet potato biscuits
- Pesto Butter: 2 tablespoons pesto. Serve on chicken breasts, baked potatoes, assorted steamed vegetables, or pasta.
- Blue Cheese Butter: 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese. Serve with crackers as an hors d'oeuvre or on baked potatoes or steaks.
- Chili Butter: 1 tablesppon chili powder, 1 teaspoon ground cumin, and 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper. Serve on warm tortillas or stir into refried beans or rice.
- Blackberry Butter: 2 tablespoons blackberry jam. Serve on waffles, pancakes, or ham.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments