Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) lukewarm water
- 1 envelope(s) fast-rising yeast
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- Combine the lukewarm water, yeast and sugar in a bowl and mix well. Let stand 5 minutes or until foamy. Stir in 1 cup of the flour, 1 tsp. of the olive oil and salt. Add the remaining 1 cup flour gradually, kneading constantly until a soft dough forms.
- Shape the dough into a disk approx. 1/2" thick. Place on a baking sheet or in a 9" round baking dish. Let rise for 15 min. Brush the top and side of the dough with the remaining 1 tsp. olive oil. Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning. Bake at 350 for 15-20 or until golden brown. Cut into 6 wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwatson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Flatirons Flatbread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads