Flat Iron Steak
Marinating: 24 Hours
- 1 pound(s) beef flat iron steak
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 4 scallions chopped
- 4 bay leaves break into pieces
- 2 lemons thinly sliced
- vegetable oil for brushing
- Marinate for 24 hrs..In a glass baking dish, season steak with salt, pepper and rub with olive oil. Spread the garlic, scallions and bay leaves all over the steak. Cover both sides of steak with lemon slices. Cover and refrigerate for 24 hrs.
- Light grill and brush with vegetable oil. Scrape off seasonings from steak and bring to room temp. Season with salt & pepper and grill over moderately high heat until medium-rare within, 3.5 mins per side. Allow to rest for 5 mins and then thinly slice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bubblesrn25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Flat Iron Steak Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes