Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 3 piece(s) eggs
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) bacon
- 1. Start with the batter, mix the flour and the salt. Add the milk, pour it over the mixture slowly to avoid lumps. Finally whisk in the eggs.
- 2. Preheat oven to 175 celcius. Line the bottom of an oven tray with strips of bacon and teaspoon of butter. Put in oven for 5 minutes of until bacon turns golden brown.
- 3. Carefully pour over the batter and make it sure it's evenly divided over the tray.
- 4. Continue baking in the oven for approximately 25 minutes at 225C or until firm and golden.
- I like this best served with my favorite lignonberry jam and a glass of red grape juice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by phwriter11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note