Flank Steak with Horseradish Cream
The tangy horseradish cream is great as a topping for any kind of beef.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 3 ounces steak and about 2 1/2 tablespoons cream)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 281
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 16.1g
- Saturated fat: 5.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 24.7g
- Carbohydrate: 8.5g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Iron: 2.4mg
- Sodium: 316mg
- Calcium: 79mg
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat olive oil vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1 (1-pound) flank steak
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Oregano sprigs (optional)
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a food processor; process until onion is minced.
- 2. Place steak in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Pour onion mixture over steak; seal bag, and shake until steak is well coated. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- 3. Prepare grill.
- 4. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cover and grill 10 to 12 minutes or to desired degree of doneness. Let steak stand 5 minutes.
- 5. Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and horseradish, stirring well. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Garnish with oregano sprigs, if desired. Serve with horseradish mixture.
- carbo rating: 8
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes