Flank Steak Teriyaki
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) flank steak about 1.5 lbs
- 2/3 bottle(s) Soy Vay Very Teriyaki
- 4 whole(s) scallions finely chopped
- 1. Marinate the flank steak in the Soy Vay sauce in a large ziplock bag in the refrigerator for as long as possible - 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Take the flank steak out of the refrigerator an hour before cooking and discard the marinade.
- 3. Preheat a grill to medium high, or a broiler (make sure top rack is at least 4" from the flame). Cook flank steak 5 minutes on one side and then 4 minutes on the other. Let rest for 10 minutes under foil before slicing.
- 4. Slice steak and serve with scallions scattered on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Flank Steak Teriyaki Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes