Flank Steak Sandwiches with Apple Barbecue Sauce
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 469
- Fat: 15.2g
- Cholesterol: 61mg
- Sodium: 375mg
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) flank steak
- Apple Barbecue Sauce
- 6 onion rolls, split
- 6 tomato slices
- Leaf lettuce
- Purple onion slices (optional)
- Coarsely ground pepper
- Place steak in a shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; pour 1/2 cup Apple Barbecue Sauce over steak. Cover or seal, and chill 8 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill steak, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 7 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin strips. Serve on rolls with tomato, lettuce, and, if desired, onion. Drizzle with remaining sauce; sprinkle with pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes