Grilled Flank Steak with Horseradish Butter
Photo: Dominic Perri; Styling: Gerri Williams for James Reps
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 235
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Protein: 25g
- Carbohydrate: 1g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Sodium: 262mg
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1 1/2-lb. flank steak
- 1. Preheat a gas grill to high. In a bowl, mash butter, shallot, horseradish, lemon zest and 1/4 tsp. salt with a fork until well blended. Roll into a log about 1 inch in diameter, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and place in freezer.
- 2. Rub oil on steak; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill steak, turning once, until cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes for medium-rare.
- 3. Let steak rest on a cutting board for 5 minutes, loosely covered with foil. Slice steak on a diagonal against the grain. Serve with slices of horseradish butter on top.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note