- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup vertically sliced onion
- 1 (1-pound) flank steak, cut into strips
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup red bell pepper strips
- 1 cup julienne-cut yellow squash
- 1 cup julienne-cut zucchini
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (about 2 ears)
- 6 (10-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- calories 345
- caloriesfromfat 27 %
- fat 10.3 g
- satfat 4.2 g
- monofat 4 g
- polyfat 0.7 g
- protein 19.9 g
- carbohydrate 45.5 g
- fiber 4.4 g
- cholesterol 42 mg
- iron 5.9 mg
- sodium 685 mg
- calcium 61 mg
How to Make It
Prepare the marinade: Combine the first 9 ingredients in a small bowl.
Prepare fajitas: Combine 1/3 cup marinade, onion, and steak in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning occasionally. Remove steak mixture from bag; discard marinade.
Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot. Add the steak mixture, and stir-fry 5 minutes. Place the steak mixture in a large bowl, and keep warm.
Add bell pepper, squash, zucchini, corn, and remaining marinade to skillet; stir-fry 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add to steak mixture; toss gently.
Warm tortillas according to package directions. Arrange 1 cup steak mixture, 1/3 cup tomato, and 1 teaspoon sour cream down center of each tortilla; roll up.