Flank Steak and Dried Tomato-Basil Pesto Linguine
- 1 (16-ounce) package linguine
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) flank steak
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Dried Tomato-Basil Pesto
- 4 cups loosely packed fresh spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Brush both sides of flank steak evenly with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt.
- Grill steak, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 8 to 10 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Cut diagonally across the grain into thin strips.
- Heat 1/2 cup Dried Tomato-Basil Pesto in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add beef strips, and cook, stirring often, 2 to 3 minutes. Add spinach, and cook, stirring often, 3 minutes or just until wilted. Add cooked pasta and remaining 1/2 cup Dried Tomato-Basil Pesto, and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with ground pepper and red pepper, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note