Flank Steak and Dried Tomato-Basil Pesto Linguine
- 1 (16-ounce) package linguine
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) flank steak
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Dried Tomato-Basil Pesto
- 4 cups loosely packed fresh spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Brush both sides of flank steak evenly with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt.
- Grill steak, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 8 to 10 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Cut diagonally across the grain into thin strips.
- Heat 1/2 cup Dried Tomato-Basil Pesto in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add beef strips, and cook, stirring often, 2 to 3 minutes. Add spinach, and cook, stirring often, 3 minutes or just until wilted. Add cooked pasta and remaining 1/2 cup Dried Tomato-Basil Pesto, and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with ground pepper and red pepper, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes