Flakey Chocolate Layer Bars
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package(s) cream cheese
- 2/3 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 1 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) almond extract
- 3 cup(s) flour unsifted
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) butter or margarine softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- Combine Chips, Cream Cheese, and milk in medium sauce pan. Cook over low heat, stirring, until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and add the Walnuts and one of the 1/2 tsp. almond extract. Combine remaining ingredients until it resembles a crumb consistency. Press half of crumb mixture into a greased 13X9 inch pan. Top with the chocolate liquid. Then sprinkle the remaining half of the crumbs over the chocolate filling.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes, should be golden brown. Cut into bars when cooled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ErinMidge and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Flakey Chocolate Layer Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes