Fizzy Strawberry Lemonade
More From Southern Living
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen strawberries, partially thawed, for frozen raspberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (1-liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- Process first 3 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Pour strawberry mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a large pitcher, discarding seeds; stir in club soda. Serve over ice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fizzy Strawberry Lemonade Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Beverages