Photo: Randy Mayor
Fizzy Old-Fashioned plays off the traditional Old-Fashioned cocktail, but our version adds Blood Orange soda to give it more flavor and a vivid color.
Yield: Serves 4
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 164
- Fat: 0.0g
- Sodium: 19mg
- 3/4 cup bourbon
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon Peychaud's bitters
- 2 cups chilled blood orange soda (such as San Pellegrino Aranciata Rossa)
- Garnish: orange rind twists
- Combine bourbon, lemon juice, and bitters in a small pitcher. Stir in chilled blood orange soda just before serving. Serve over ice. Garnish with orange rind twists.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note