Five-Spice Turkey Burgers
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 3 scallions chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) reduce sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Chinese five-spice powder
- 4 tablespoon(s) light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) sriracha hot sauce
- 4 whole wheat rolls
- 4 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, scallions, soy sauce and five-spice powder form into 4 patties.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add burgers and cook 3 minutes per side or until internal temp is 160 degrees.
- Combine mayonnaise and sriracha, spread 1 1/2 tsp over bottom half of each bun. Place burger on bun and evenly divide remaining mayonnaise mixture over each burger. Add lettuce , onion and bun tops. Serve with fries if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note