Five Spice Turkey and Lettuce Wraps
- 1 pound(s) 93% lean ground turkey
- 2 head(s) Boston lettuce
- 1/2 cup(s) brown rice
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped fresh herbs such as cilantro, basil, mint or chives
- 1 teaspoon(s) Fivespice powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) hoisin sauce
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 large red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) Sesame oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Water
- 1 8oz can(s) water chestnuts rinsed and chopped
- 1. Cook brown rice per instructions.
- 2. Heat oil in a large nonstick pan over mediumhigh heat. Add turkey and ginger; cook, crumbling with a wooden spoon, until the turkey is cooked through, about 6 mins. Stir in the cooked rice, bell pepper, water chestnuts, broth, hoisin sauce, fivespice powder and salt; cook until heated through, about 1 min.
- 3. to serve, spoon portions of the turkey mixture into lettuce ; leaves, tob with herbs and carrot and roll into wraps.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DivasRule and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Five Spice Turkey and Lettuce Wraps Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes