Five Soup Hot Dish
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) ground beef or turkey
- 2 onions chopped
- 1 can(s) cream of celery soup
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can(s) beef barley soup
- 1 can(s) chicken with rice soup
- 1 10 oz bag chow mein noodles
- In a dutch oven, brown the beef and onion. Fold in 2/3 of the noodles and all of the soups. Top with the remaining noodles. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Csandin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes