More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 254
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 23g
- Fiber: 8g
- Cholesterol: 21mg
- Sodium: 708mg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 15.5-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon minced canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar
- 2 scallions, white part only, thinly sliced
- 1. Warm oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and jalapeño and cook, stirring often, until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute. Transfer half of mixture to a food processor.
- 2. Add corn and bell pepper to the skillet with remaining cooked onion mixture. Stir over medium-high heat until corn is slightly cooked and warmed through, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Add beans to processor; pulse to blend. Add half of lemon juice and 2 Tbsp. warm water. Process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Spread over bottom of a deep-dish pie plate. Spread corn mixture on top of bean mixture.
- 4. Mash avocado with remaining lemon juice and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper. Spread over corn mixture. Mix sour cream, yogurt and chipotle in a small bowl and spread over avocado layer. Spread salsa over sour cream mixture; top with cheese and scallions. Serve at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note