- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (16-ounce) can organic refried beans (such as Amy's or Eden Organic)
- 1 cup organic bottled salsa (such as Muir Glen)
- 2/3 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped black olives
- 3 ounces preshredded 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese (about 3/4 cup)
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- calories 162
- fat 5.6 g
- satfat 2.4 g
- monofat 1.9 g
- polyfat 0.4 g
- protein 6.8 g
- carbohydrate 23.2 g
- fiber 2.8 g
- cholesterol 13 mg
- iron 1.3 mg
- sodium 331 mg
- calcium 143 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges, and arrange wedges in single layers on 2 baking sheets. Lightly spray wedges with cooking spray; sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. Cool.
Combine juice, cumin, and beans in a medium bowl, stirring until well combined. Spread mixture evenly into an 11 x 7-inch glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spread salsa evenly over beans. Combine corn, onions, and olives; spoon corn mixture evenly over salsa. Sprinkle cheese over corn mixture. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes. Top with sour cream; sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.