Just five main ingredients go in an easy Pillsbury unroll-and-fill pie crust, and homemade quiche is ready to pop in the oven. Substitute a 10-oz box of frozen chopped spinach or broccoli (cooked) for the artichokes, and use your favorite shredded cheese.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) Pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 2 cup(s) shredded Swiss cheese (8 oz)
- 1 13.75-ounce can(s) quartered artichoke hearts, drained, chopped, patted dry with paper towels
- 4 slice(s) bacon, cooked, crumbled, if desired
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll crust in ungreased 9-inch quiche or glass pie plate. Press crust firmly against side and bottom. Fold excess crust under and press together to form thick crust edge; flute. Prick bottom and side of crust with fork. Bake about 8 minutes or until very lightly browned.
- 2. Layer cheese, artichokes and bacon in crust. In medium bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper with wire whisk or fork until well blended. Pour over artichokes.
- 3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean (cover edge of crust with strips of foil after first 15 to 20 minutes of baking to prevent excess browning). Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note