Five Bean Hotdish
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) ground beef or turkey
- 1/2 pound(s) bacon chopped
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) mustard
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) vinegar
- 3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 can(s) pork and beans drain
- 1 can(s) butter beans rinse and drain
- 1 can(s) lima beans rinse and drain
- 1 can(s) red beans rinse and drain
- 1 can(s) kidney beans rinse and drain
- 1. Brown together meats, onion, mustard, white sugar and vinegar.
- 2. Add all other ingredients and place in large oven safe pan.
- 3. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mandonan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Five Bean Hotdish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes