- 2 pounds fish fillets (salmon, halibut, swordfish, grouper, or other firm fish)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- Leaf lettuce
- Garnish: tomato wedges
How to Make It
Brush fillets with olive oil; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and place in a lightly greased grill basket.
Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork. Cool fish and flake.
Stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl; add fish, celery, and next 4 ingredients, tossing lightly. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Serve on lettuce-lined plates; add tomato wedges if desired.