Fish Under Wraps
Tilapia and veggies cooked in parchment paper.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 stalk(s) asparagus trimmed
- 8 carrots, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 roll parchment paper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt-free seasoning
- 4 thin orange slices, halved
- 4-2.5 ounce(s) tilapia fillets
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut 4 12" squares of parchment and fold in half. For each packet put 4 asparagus, 4 carrots and 1 fillet on one side of the crease. Sprinkle with olive oil and seasoning. Top with orange slices. Then, fold paper over fish and vegetables. Make two or three 1" folds on the short ends, then repeat on the long side to enclose. Arrange on a large baking sheet. Bake for about 12 minutes. Check for doneness by unrolling a flap of paper (fish should flake easily and vegetables should be crisp-tender). Using scissors, carefully cut through the top of each pack, pulling paper away to expose the fish and veggies. Serve with brown rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimberlytpalmer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note