Fish Tacos with Sesame Ginger Slaw
More From Health
- Calories: 390
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 40g
- Carbohydrate: 38g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Sodium: 430mg
- Resistant starch: 2.4g
- 1 1/2 pounds tilapia fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek-style low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warmed
- 1. Heat a nonstick skillet or grill pan over medium heat. Spray fish with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add fish to pan; cook 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. Combine yogurt and next 5 ingredients (through honey) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Combine dressing and coleslaw mix, tossing to coat.
- 3. Place 2 ounces fish in each tortilla. Top with coleslaw.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note