Fish Tacos with Fresh Salsa
Community Recipe from
- 1 large tomatillo husked, rinsed and chopped
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 1/2 small red onion finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juick
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper minced (remove seeds for less heat)
- 1 iceberg lettuce shredded
- Trader Joes Halibut Filets bake according to directions
- Make the salsa. Mix the tomatillo, tomato, onion, cilantro, lime juice and jalapeno in a bowl and season with salt. Fill the tortillas with the fish, lettuce, and salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarenYokoyama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fish Tacos with Fresh Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes