- 1 medium mango, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 pound cod or firm white fish, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 8 (8-in.) fajita size flour or corn tortillas, warmed according to package directions
How to Make It
Combine mango, avocado, onion, cilantro, garlic and lime juice in medium bowl. Season to taste with salt, if desired; set aside.
Season cod with chili powder and salt, if desired. Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook cod, turning occasionally, 4 minutes or until cod flakes with a fork.
Spoon cod into tortillas, then top with salsa. Garnish, if desired, with cilantro.
Cost per recipe*: $
Cost per serving*: $
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
VARIATION: Make Spicy Shrimp Tacos! Simply, substitute shrimp for the cod.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 600, Calories From Fat 220, Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 24g, Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 790mg, Total Carbohydrate 67g, Sugars 11g, Dietary Fiber 8g, Protein 30g, Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 40%, Calcium 15%, Iron 25%