- Cooking spray
- 4 (5-oz.) tilapia fillets
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 5/8 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 8 (6-in.) corn tortillas
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 16 wedges
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- calories 377
- fat 12.4 g
- satfat 1.6 g
- monofat 5.8 g
- polyfat 3.1 g
- protein 33 g
- carbohydrate 39 g
- fiber 7 g
- cholesterol 71 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 556 mg
- calcium 59 mg
- sugars 5 g
- Est. Added Sugars 0 g
How to Make It
Heat a grill pan over medium-high. Coat pan with cooking spray.
Sprinkle fish evenly with chili powder, 3/8 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, red pepper, and cumin. Add fish to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Cut each fillet into slices.
Combine mayonnaise, pickle relish, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a small bowl. Heat tortillas according to package directions.
Divide fish, avocado, and tomato evenly among tortillas. Drizzle tacos evenly with mayonnaise mixture; sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.