Fish Tacos with Sesame-Ginger Slaw
Corn tortillas add a hearty dose of Resistant Starch to this traditional Tex-Mex dish, while shredded coleslaw mix lends fiber and crunch.
More From Health
Total: 20 Minutes
- Calories: 390
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 40g
- Carbohydrate: 38g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Sodium: 430mg
- 1 1/2 pounds tilapia fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warmed
- 1. Heat a nonstick skillet or grill pan over medium heat. Coat fish with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add fish to pan; cook 1012 minutes, turning once, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. Combine yogurt and next 5 ingredients (through honey) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Combine dressing and coleslaw mix, tossing to coat.
- 3. Flake fish into pieces with a fork. Place 2 ounces fish in each tortilla. Top with coleslaw.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note