Excellent recipe - I don't normally cook with fish and used cod under the broiler. Absolutely delicious!!! Putting this into our rotation.
Fish Tacos with Lime Crema and Mango Salsa
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 33 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 347
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 9.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 24.3g
- Carbohydrate: 45.4g
- Fiber: 4.6g
- Cholesterol: 83mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 454mg
- Calcium: 57mg
- Mango Salsa:
- 1 3/4 cups diced peeled mango (about 2 mangoes)
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime Crema:
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ripe peeled avocado
- 1 pound mahimahi
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 8 (6-inch) gluten-free corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1. To prepare salsa, combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2. To prepare Lime Crema, place mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients (through avocado) in a food processor; process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.
- 3. To prepare tacos, preheat grill to medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cook 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove from grill; break into chunks with a fork.
- 4. While fish cooks, warm tortillas according to package directions.
- 5. Spoon 3 ounces fish, 1/4 cup salsa, 1 1/2 tablespoons crema, and 1/4 cup cabbage onto each tortilla; fold in half.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes