Liven up a weekday dinner with this quick and easy way to prepare fish tacos at home. Van de Kamp’s® and Mrs. Paul’s® Fish Tenders are made with 100% whole fish fillets and are the perfect size to make this dish easy to prepare!
Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's® FEBRUARY 2013
1. Bake fish according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, mix corn, red onion, red bell pepper, cilantro, lime juice and jalapeño together in a bowl until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Fill each tortilla with 2 prepared fish tenders. Top each with desired amount of corn salsa, cabbage and queso fresco. Serve garnished with lime wedges and cilantro.
4. Mix sour cream and the remaining taco seasoning together in a small bowl until well combined.
5. Place one fish fillet in each tortilla. Top each with desired amount of lettuce, cheese, zesty sour cream, and taco sauce from packet. Serve with corn salsa.
Go to Full Version of