Fish Tacos with Corn Salsa
More From Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's®
- 1 box Mrs.Paul's® Crispy Fish Fillets
- 1 1/4 cups Birds Eye® Sweet Corn Kernels, cooked according to package directions and cooled
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons jalapeño chili
- 4 white corn tortillas (6 or 8-inch)
- 1 1/4 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 package (4 oz.) queso fresco cheese, crumbled
- 2 fresh limes, cut into wedges for garnish
- 1. Bake fish according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, mix corn, red onion, red bell pepper, cilantro, lime juice and jalapeño together in a bowl until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 3. Fill each tortilla with 2 prepared fish tenders. Top each with desired amount of corn salsa, cabbage and queso fresco. Serve garnished with lime wedges and cilantro.
- 4. Mix sour cream and the remaining taco seasoning together in a small bowl until well combined.
- 5. Place one fish fillet in each tortilla. Top each with desired amount of lettuce, cheese, zesty sour cream, and taco sauce from packet. Serve with corn salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fish Tacos with Corn Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This