The Neelys' Fish Tacos with Easy Cabbage Slaw
The Neelys' tip for great fish dishes starts with Van de Kamp’s® and Mrs. Paul’s® because it is made with 100% whole fish fillets. It is the perfect combination to their fish taco recipe. Enjoy this tasty dish tonight in 20 minutes!
More From Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's®
- 1 box of Van de Kamp’s® or Mrs. Paul’s® Crispy Fish Tenders
- 1 bag (14 oz.) refrigerated coleslaw blend
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup of your favorite salsa
- 1. Bake fish according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, make easy cabbage slaw by combining coleslaw, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, sugar and onion powder in large bowl. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 3. Evenly arrange 2 baked fish tenders in a warmed tortilla.
- 4. Top each taco with easy cabbage slaw and salsa.
- Kitchen Tip: Warm the tortillas by wrapping in damp paper towels and microwaving for 20 seconds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
The Neelys' Fish Tacos with Easy Cabbage Slaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes