Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Coastal Living
- 3 (6-ounce) frozen mahi mahi fillets, thawed and cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 (8-inch) flour or corn tortillas
- Jicama-Mango Slaw
- 1/2 cup bottled aïoli, optional
- Grilled Tomato Salsa
- 1. Prepare grill. Brush fish with oil, and sprinkle with kosher salt. Cook 3 minutes; turn and cook 2 more minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- 2. Grill tortillas 1 minute on each side or until toasted. Divide fish strips among tortillas. Top fish with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This