this was not very good. Maybe if you put the fish on a bed of spinach or other leafy greens. Also, be sure to season the fish and saute the onions.
These simple fish tacos feature flaked Margarita Grouper Fillets topped with your favorite taco garnishes, including chopped tomatoes, onions, jalapeño peppers, bell peppers, cilantro, and a homemade vinaigrette dressing.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 342
- Calories from fat: 17%
- Fat: 6.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Protein: 37.2g
- Carbohydrate: 34.2g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Cholesterol: 69mg
- Iron: 2.6mg
- Sodium: 418mg
- Calcium: 177mg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 Margarita Grouper Fillets, flaked
- 1/2 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 1 lime, quartered
- To prepare dressing, combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk.
- To prepare tacos, place tortillas in a zip-top plastic bag; microwave tortillas at high 40 seconds. Divide Margarita Grouper Fillets and onion evenly over half of each tortilla; drizzle each serving with about 2 teaspoons dressing. Fold tortillas in half. Serve with lime wedges.
- (Totals include Margarita Grouper Fillets)
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note