Fish Sticks with a Creamy Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Our simple honey mustard dipping sauce makes eating fish fun for kids. This recipe tastes great with Van de Kamp’s® and Mrs. Paul’s® Fish Sticks because it is made with 100% whole fillets that have a delicious mild taste.
More From Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's®
- 1 box Van de Kamp’s® or Mrs. Paul’s® Xtra Large Crunchy Fish Sticks or Regular Fish Sticks
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1. Bake fish according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, stir mayonnaise, mustard and honey together in a small bowl.
- 3. Serve dipping sauce with prepared fish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fish Sticks with a Creamy Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes