very easy, grandchildre love this and so does grandpa.sandr
Fish Sticks with a Cheesy Marinara Dipping Sauce
Our cheesy marinara dipping sauce makes eating fish fun for kids. This recipe taste great with Van de Kamp’s® and Mrs. Paul’s® Fish Sticks that are made with 100% whole fish fillets for a delicious mild taste that kids will enjoy!
More From Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's®
- 1 box Van de KampâsÂ® or Mrs. PaulâsÂ® Xtra Large Crunchy Fish Sticks or Regular Fish Sticks
- 1 cup prepared marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Bake fish according to package directions.
- 2. Pour sauce into a microwave safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for about 1 minute or until hot. Top with desired amount of shredded cheese.
- 3. Serve dipping sauce with prepared fish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fish Sticks with a Cheesy Marinara Dipping Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes