I forgot the chili on the fish sticks, but it was still fantastic. My family LOVED it. I also used lemon instead of lime (it's what I had) and I made an avocado/ranch dressing to put on the tacos. I served dirty rice with this.
Fish Stick Tacos
Photo: Ryan Benyl; Styling: Stephana Bottom
Yield: Serves 4
Cost per Serving: $1.76
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 390
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 13g
- Carbohydrate: 49g
- Fiber: 8g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 1301mg
- 1 11-oz. box frozen breaded fish sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 5 cups coleslaw mix (cabbage and carrots)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped seeded canned chipotle chili in adobo
- 8 5 1/2-inch corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup tomato salsa
- 1. Preheat oven to 475ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil. Arrange fish sticks on baking sheet and sprinkle with chili powder. Bake until crispy, 11 to 13 minutes.
- 2. While fish sticks are baking, combine coleslaw mix, mayonnaise, lime juice and chipotle in a medium bowl. Season with salt.
- 3. Place some slaw on top of each tortilla, top with 2 fish sticks and a spoonful of salsa, fold up and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes