- 1 11-oz. box frozen breaded fish sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 5 cups coleslaw mix (cabbage and carrots)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped seeded canned chipotle chili in adobo
- 8 5 1/2-inch corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup tomato salsa
- calories 390
- fat 17 g
- satfat 3 g
- protein 13 g
- carbohydrate 49 g
- fiber 8 g
- cholesterol 30 mg
- sodium 1301 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 475ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil. Arrange fish sticks on baking sheet and sprinkle with chili powder. Bake until crispy, 11 to 13 minutes.
While fish sticks are baking, combine coleslaw mix, mayonnaise, lime juice and chipotle in a medium bowl. Season with salt.
Place some slaw on top of each tortilla, top with 2 fish sticks and a spoonful of salsa, fold up and serve.