Fish Shack Sandwiches
These healthy fish sandwiches feature grilled haddock served on Kaiser rolls topped with a creamy dill dressing.
More From Health
- Calories: 428
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 40g
- Carbohydrate: 37g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 98mg
- Iron: 4mg
- Sodium: 1100mg
- Calcium: 140mg
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless haddock (about 3/4-inch thick), cut into 4 (6-inch) fillets
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (2-ounce) Kaiser rolls, warmed
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1. Combine mustard, mayonnaise, and dill; set aside.
- 2. Prepare grill. To prevent the fish from sticking, rub a paper towel moistened with vegetable oil over the grill rack.
- 3. Blot the fillets on both sides with paper towels. Season with kosher salt and pepper, and brush with olive oil. Arrange fillets on the grill rack, about 6 inches from the heat source; grill 4 minutes over medium-high heat. With a metal spatula, turn the fish; grill 4 more minutes or until it flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 4. Spread the insides of the rolls with the dill mixture. Place a fillet inside each one; sprinkle the shredded lettuce on top, and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This