- 2 pounds firm white fish, cooked
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Basil Mayonnaise
- 4 French bread rolls, split
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
How to Make It
Flake fish in a medium bowl. Add 1/4 tsp. lemon rind, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 2 Tbsp. olive oil, 1/4 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper, tossing gently to coat.
Spread Basil Mayonnaise evenly on cut sides of rolls. Place lettuce and fish on bottom halves of rolls; top with onion, and cover with roll tops.