Fish Sandwich with Creamy Avocado Sauce
More From Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's®
- 1 box Van de Kamp’s® or Mrs. Paul’s® Original Recipe Fish Sandwich Fillets
- 1 ripe avocado, halved and seeded
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Dash of hot pepper sauce
- 6 whole grain sandwich buns, halved
- Lettuce leaves
- 1. Bake fish according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, scoop avocado flesh into the bowl of a food processor. Add sour cream and lime juice; blend until smooth. Season to taste with salt and hot pepper sauce.
- 3. Place one fish fillet and a lettuce leaf on each bun. Top with desired amount of avocado sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fish Sandwich with Creamy Avocado Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This