The Neelys' Fish Po' Boy
The Neelys' tip for a great fish dishes starts with Van de Kamp’s® and Mrs. Paul’s® because it is made with 100% whole fish fillets. It is the perfect combination to this Po'Boy recipe. Enjoy one tonight in less than 20 minutes!
More From Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's®
- 6 Van de Kamp’s® or Mrs. Paul’s® Spicy Recipe Fish Sandwich Fillets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Vlasic® Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Dash of hot sauce
- 6 Hoagie rolls, halved
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices of tomato
- 1. Bake fish according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, make Sweet Pickle Mayonnaise by combining mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, yellow mustard and a dash of hot sauce in a small bowl. Cover; refrigerate until needed.
- 3. Slather top and bottom of each bun with Sweet Pickle Mayonnaise.
- 4. Arrange baked fish fillets on bottom half of buns. Evenly top with lettuce and tomato and bun top.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
The Neelys' Fish Po' Boy Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes