The Neelys' Fish Po' Boy
More From Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's®
- 6 Van de Kamp’s® or Mrs. Paul’s® Spicy Recipe Fish Sandwich Fillets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Vlasic® Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Dash of hot sauce
- 6 Hoagie rolls, halved
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices of tomato
- 1. Bake fish according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, make Sweet Pickle Mayonnaise by combining mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, yellow mustard and a dash of hot sauce in a small bowl. Cover; refrigerate until needed.
- 3. Slather top and bottom of each bun with Sweet Pickle Mayonnaise.
- 4. Arrange baked fish fillets on bottom half of buns. Evenly top with lettuce and tomato and bun top.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
The Neelys' Fish Po' Boy Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes