Photo: William Dickey; Styling: Cindy Manning Barr
Yield: 2 to 3 servings
- 1 (8-ounce) tuna fillet
- 1 (8-ounce) grouper fillet
- 1 (8-ounce) salmon fillet, skinned
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle olive oil-and-vinegar dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pink peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Fresh herb sprigs (optional)
- Cut each fish fillet into 1 1/2-inch-thick slices. Thread half of fish onto 2 skewers placed 2 inches apart. Repeat procedure with remaining fish, and place kabobs in a shallow dish.
- Stir together dressing and next 4 ingredients. Pour over fish; add fresh herb sprigs, if desired. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Remove fish from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over high heat (400° to 500°) 4 minutes on each side or until fish reaches desired degree of doneness.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note