1. Saute' the onions or the cellery and garlic in the butter and oil until soft.
2. Add diced potatoe, salt, pepper and paprika for 1 minute
3. Add fish stock and simmer for 10 minutes.
4.Add the white and smoked fish and simmer for another 5 minutes.
5 Mix 1/2 cup of milk with 3 Tbl. spoons of flour into a smooth paste.
6. Add to the rest of the milk and cream and add to the soup.
7. Add the frozen veg.
8. When he soup comes back to a simer add the shrimp and salmon and heat for a mnute or two until they arecooked. Add the parsley to serve.
Go to full version of