White fish chowder. Great with rolls.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) leeks, onions, or cellery chopped
- 4 potatoe diced
- 2 cup(s) fish stock
- 1 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 4 ounce(s) smoked fish
- 4 ounce(s) white fish
- 4 ounce(s) salmon
- 4 ounce(s) shrimp peeled
- to taste salt and pepper
- to taste paprika
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) cream
- 2 cup(s) frozen veg (peas, corn)
- to garnish parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1. Saute' the onions or the cellery and garlic in the butter and oil until soft.
- 2. Add diced potatoe, salt, pepper and paprika for 1 minute
- 3. Add fish stock and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4.Add the white and smoked fish and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- 5 Mix 1/2 cup of milk with 3 Tbl. spoons of flour into a smooth paste.
- 6. Add to the rest of the milk and cream and add to the soup.
- 7. Add the frozen veg.
- 8. When he soup comes back to a simer add the shrimp and salmon and heat for a mnute or two until they arecooked. Add the parsley to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lorrainey2004 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note