Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) leeks, onions, or cellery chopped
- 4 potatoe diced
- 2 cup(s) fish stock
- 1 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 4 ounce(s) smoked fish
- 4 ounce(s) white fish
- 4 ounce(s) salmon
- 4 ounce(s) shrimp peeled
- to taste salt and pepper
- to taste paprika
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) cream
- 2 cup(s) frozen veg (peas, corn)
- to garnish parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1. Saute' the onions or the cellery and garlic in the butter and oil until soft.
- 2. Add diced potatoe, salt, pepper and paprika for 1 minute
- 3. Add fish stock and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4.Add the white and smoked fish and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- 5 Mix 1/2 cup of milk with 3 Tbl. spoons of flour into a smooth paste.
- 6. Add to the rest of the milk and cream and add to the soup.
- 7. Add the frozen veg.
- 8. When he soup comes back to a simer add the shrimp and salmon and heat for a mnute or two until they arecooked. Add the parsley to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lorrainey2004 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes