Fish and Chips with Horseradish Tartar Sauce
More From Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's®
- 1 box Van de Kamp’s® or Mrs. Paul’s® Beer Battered Fillets
- 1 bag frozen potatoes, such as cottage or steak fries
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Vlasic® Sweet Pickle Relish
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, optional
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Birds Eye® Sweet Peas, cooked according to package directions
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1. Bake fish and potatoes according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise, pickle relish, horseradish, lemon juice and parsley together. Season to taste with kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- 3. Serve fish and chips with the tartar sauce and Birds Eye® Sweet Peas.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fish and Chips with Horseradish Tartar Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes