Fish and Chips with Horseradish Tartar Sauce
Looking for something with spice? Try our twist to the traditional fish and chips recipe that is easy and delicious, especially when you use Van de Kamp’s® and Mrs. Paul’s® 100% whole fish fillets!
More From Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's®
- 1 box Van de Kamp’s® or Mrs. Paul’s® Beer Battered Fillets
- 1 bag frozen potatoes, such as cottage or steak fries
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Vlasic® Sweet Pickle Relish
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, optional
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Birds Eye® Sweet Peas, cooked according to package directions
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1. Bake fish and potatoes according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise, pickle relish, horseradish, lemon juice and parsley together. Season to taste with kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- 3. Serve fish and chips with the tartar sauce and Birds Eye® Sweet Peas.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fish and Chips with Horseradish Tartar Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes