- 1 box Van de Kamp’s® or Mrs. Paul’s® Beer Battered Fillets
- 1 bag frozen potatoes, such as cottage or steak fries
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Vlasic® Sweet Pickle Relish
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, optional
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Birds Eye® Sweet Peas, cooked according to package directions
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to Make It
Bake fish and potatoes according to package directions.
Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise, pickle relish, horseradish, lemon juice and parsley together. Season to taste with kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper.
Serve fish and chips with the tartar sauce and Birds Eye® Sweet Peas.