Delicious and oh-so cute, Fish-and-Chips Cookies can be made using your favorite fishy cookie cutter.
More From Coastal Living
Bake: 8 Minutes
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate morsels
- 24 large chocolate morsels
- 1. Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; beat in powdered sugar until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract.
- 2. Combine flour and salt in a medium bowl; beat into butter mixture. Stir in mini morsels. Flatten dough into a disk, wrap in plastic wrap, and chill 1 hour or until firm.
- 3. Preheat oven to 350°. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 4. Roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface. Cut out shapes with a 4-inch fish-shaped cutter. Place on prepared baking sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Place large morsels on cookies to resemble fish eyes. Cool on pan 10 minutes, and transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note