Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 pound(s) hot italian sausage
- 1 cup(s) diced green peppers
- 1 cup(s) diced celery
- 1 cup(s) diced onion
- 8 ounce(s) sliced mushrooms
- 16 ounce(s) Grandma's frozen wide egg noodles cooked per package directions
- 28 ounce(s) diced tomatoes
- 4 ounce(s) tomatoe sauce
- 1 can(s) tomato paste
- cheddar cheese
- Prepare Grandma's noodles. Crumble and brown beef and sausage in a large pan, drain fat. Saute green pepper, celery, onion and mushrooms until tender. Combine all ingredients, except cheese, in one large(or two) casserole dish.Cover and bake in 350 oven for 35-45 minutes , sprinkle with cheese and bake until cheese melts. Or simmer in pan until hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by VickiMorton and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Firehouse Favorite Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles