- 1 bag M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies
- 1 16-oz. can prepared vanilla frosting
- 1 box (16-oz.) pound cake mix
- 1 bag regular fruit twists
- Butter or solid shortening
- Waxed paper
- 8 6-oz. aluminum juice cans
How to Make It
Prep time: 30 min.
Baking time: 30 min.
Decoration time: 20 min.
From the waxed paper, cut 4- x 6 1/2-inch rectangles and 2-inch circles.
Liberally brush the insides of the juice cans with the butter.
Line the cans with the waxed paper, by first pressing the circles into the bottom and then lining the inner sides with the rectangles.
Prepare the cake mix and fill the juice cans about three-quarters full.
Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Once baked, cool the cakes for 10 minutes and then remove and unmold them. Cool the cakes completely before decorating.
Ice the cakes. Decorate the sides and top with M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies.
Cut the fruit twists into 1-inch-long thin pieces and insert them as fuses.