- 1 pound unpeeled large shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Hot cooked rice or pasta
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired.
- Combine Creole seasoning and next 3 ingredients; sprinkle over shrimp.
- Sauté shrimp in hot oil in a large skillet 3 minutes. Add garlic and green onions; sauté 1 minute. Add cream, and cook 2 minutes, stirring often. Stir in parsley and lemon juice. Serve immediately over rice or pasta.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This